Getting a Blog Award is the Best!
Mom has procrastinated a little bit on posting our awards that we have received. It’s not because we don’t appreciate them, it’s because she gets busy with something and then forgets. She is a little bit absent minded that way sometimes! Haopee over at My Dog’s Love Me passed on two awards to us…the One Lovely Blog Award and the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much Haopee!
The requirements for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. √
- Share 7 things about yourself. √
- Nominate other bloggers you admire. √
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. √
The next award is the Beautiful Blogger Award. The requirements for this award are:
- To copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. √
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog. √
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award. √
Since mom always shares things about us dogs, we thought we would share some things about her this time! So…the seven things are:
- Mom loves to drink Coca-Cola! It is her favorite and we really thinks she is addicted to it!
- Mom is a retired school teacher. She taught Pre Calculus and Prep for College Algebra for years at the High School. She retired rather early and doesn’t like to think of herself as retired cause she says it makes her sound old. And yes, she is kind of nerdy!
- She loves her two kids, Taylor and Torrie, very much and she loves us doggies very much! Of course, she couldn’t live without us!
- She spends most of her days on the computer and also tutoring high school students that need help with their math classes.
- She hates to cook!
- She still misses Shiloh and so do we!
- She has put Ash and me on a diet. I have lost weight and am looking pretty good if I do say so myself! Ash on the other hand isn’t losing any weight at all. Mom can’t figure out why cause she is feeding Ash a lot less than she used to.
Next…nominate seven (I cheated and nominated eight!) other bloggers. I am going to combine my nominations for these two blogs into one! So here goes…
- We Know How To Make Your Dog Smile
- SILLY SASHA THE LOVABLE SHIH TZU
- Most Photogenic Dog
- Brian’s Home Blog
- Oz the Terrier
- Hutch A Good Life
- Come Wag Along
- Texas, A Cat In New York
Thanks again Haopee!
Our next award is the Super Sweet Blogging Award which our friend Jetty passed on to us! Don’t these cupcakes look absolutely delish?
These are the rules:
- Give credit to the blog which nominated you. √
- Answer the “Super Sweet” Questions. √
- Pass award on to a baker’s dozen. √
The first four I answered for mom! I answered the last one for me cos I liked that question!
- Cookies or Cake? Mom loves cookies…especially No-Bake Chocolate Cookies!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, of course!
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Chocolate malts!
- When do you crave sweet things? All the time!
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Vanilla Cream…have you seen me? I have a beautiful white coat; hence, I think the best nickname for me is Vanilla Cream!
Pass on the award to some other blog pals:
- Bringing up Bella
- Long Life Cats and Dogs
- Bicontinental Dachshund
- Adventures of a Dog Mom
- A Day In The Life Of A Goose
- All things Collie
- Murray’s Mouth
- MGBGV Life
- Curlz and Swirlz
- Cat Chat
- My Dogs Love Me
- Jaspers Doggy World
We are so thankful to receive these awards but most of all we are thankful for all of our bloggie friends we have met out there! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Filed under: Posts about Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!