Meet The Blogger at Dogs N Pawz!
We thought it would be fun to join this blog hop and get to know some of our blogger friends! There are so many blogs out there that we visit, but we have no idea who the person is behind the blog! Now don’t get us wrong, we love all our doggy and cat friends but what about the human that makes the blog go? So, here we are joining this blog hop so you can find out more about our human! If you saw mommy’s Christmas card she put together with Fotor then you saw this picture of our humans. This is daddy, mommy, hu bro and hu sis.
Mommy is suppose to answer at least five questions from this list:
What’s your favorite non-animal related book?
What’s your favorite non-animal related movie?
What’s your favorite non-animal related food?
Who’s your favorite actor?
What’s one thing you have to do every day?
What makes you feel fabulous?
What do you wish you were more skilled at?
What’s your favorite holiday?
What do you like to do in your free time?
What one word would people who know you use to describe you?
If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you?
What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
How is your pet most like you?
What can your body do for you that makes you most proud?
If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy?
What’s one thing you could do to be more kind to yourself?
What drives you nuts about your pets?
What melts your heart?
If you didn’t have your current pets, what pets would you choose to have?
These are the ones she chose and we are turning the blog over to her for this!
- What’s your favorite non-animal related movie? The Hunger Games. I really like both of the movies that have come out and I really can’t say that I liked one better than the other!
- What’s your favorite meal? Spaghetti with garlic bread! I could eat spaghetti every day and never get tired of it!
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas, of course!
- Who’s your favorite actor? Ummmm….Channing Tatum! He’s gorgeous!
- What do you wish you were more skilled at? I don’t know if this is a skill, but I wish I was more creative!
- Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy? Spending time with my family, spending time with my dogs and traveling! I love to go to the Bahamas. It is my most favorite place to vacation!
- What drives you nuts about your pets? My three dogs are so good that there isn’t really anything that drives me nuts about them except that I wish I could figure out why Teddy is so skittish all of the time and I wish Scout didn’t shed so much!
We found a picture of mommy and Diesel when mommy and hu bro went to the shelter to meet Diesel. We still can’t decide if we want hu bro to keep that puppy! He is kind of onery!
And this is a picture of mommy and hu sis before mommy got her hair cut off.
One last thing, mommy’s book is on FREE PROMO Friday and Saturday of this week; so if you have kids, please go over and download her Kindle book. Awwwe shucks…you can download it even if you don’t have kids! The book is a children’s book about bugs and if you like it, please leave a review! You guys are the best! Click on the banner below to download the book.
Filed under: All About Dogs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!