Nutrish Pin it to Win it Contest!
This post is sponsored by Nutrish. I am being compensated to spread the word about the Nutrish What a Shelter Dog Needs Pin it to Win it Contest, but Dogs N Pawz only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
With so many cats and dogs needing forever homes, it is important to me to promote adoption. I didn’t realize how big the problem was until my son and I went to the animal shelter to adopt a dog. There was one dog that caught my attention and I really felt sorry for him. His name was Bart and he had been at the shelter for over a year. Of course, he was black and part Rottweiler…making him a less adoptable dog. I came home and started posting about him, hoping I could make a difference for him. I don’t know if my posts and social media shares were a factor, but Bart was finally adopted and is now living with a wonderful family on a farm! Yay Bart!
You are probably wondering if my son and I came home with a dog from the shelter? Oh yes we did! He picked out a little Pit Bull mix , another less adoptable dog, and she is adorable! It makes you wonder why these dogs and cats are at the shelter. Our little Pittie looks like Rachael Ray’s Pit Bull, Isaboo, featured below on the poster! We named her Phe and she has stolen all our hearts.
We encourage you to enter the Nutrish Pin it to Win it contest. Not only because you can win free Nutrish Dog Food, but because you can help spread the word about shelter dogs that are looking for their forever homes. We think Rachael Ray is a superstar because of her support of animal welfare groups. She created Nutrish to raise money for animals in need and she donates 100 percent of her proceeds from the sale of Nutrish to organizations that help those animals.
To enter this contest you need to create a special board on Pinterest. This board should include things that you think a newly adopted shelter dog might need or want! You can take a look at my board to get some ideas!
If you want to win a year’s supply of Nutrish dog food then get busy and create a board! When you are finished, leave me a comment with a link to the board in the comment section below and fill out the Rafflecopter form. You can find the rules below. The contest is open to US residents only.
Rules for entering the contest:
Pin it to Win it with Nutrish!
You could win FREE Nutrish dog food for one year!*
- Create a Pinterest Board and title it “What an adopted shelter dog needs”
- Use the Pin it to Win it image above as your board’s cover pin.
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish’s board “Reasons to Adopt” board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish’s board “Nutrish Products” board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin linking to the ASPCA 100k Challenge (link provided above)
- Pin 2 pins of items that you believe a newly adopted dog would enjoy and need. These pins are up to you and can be any type of toy or necessity, like a food bowl, a leash, etc.
- Leave a link to your Nutrish “What an adopted shelter dog needs” board in the comment section of this blog and enter through the Rafflecopter below. Be sure to check out how you can earn extra entries! (Several blogs are hosting this contest. As long as the Rafflecopter appears on the blog your comment with the link to your board qualifies.)
* Free Nutrish dog food for one year is the equivalent of two 14 lb bags of food per month provided to the winner via coupons good at local retailers selling Nutrish.
The contest ends September 16th so get started creating your boards and enter the giveaway!
Spreading the word about homeless animals is very important because the more we spread the word, the more people will become educated and who knows…maybe those kill shelters will become no-kill shelters one day! Please join us in Nutrish’s Pin it to Win it campaign and help spread the word about animal shelters and shelter dogs! Together, we can make a difference!
Don’t forget to leave a comment with the link to your Nutrish “What an adopted shelter dog needs” board below! Have fun and Good Luck!
Filed under: Adopt A Dog Or Cat
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!