We Are So Excited!
We were so excited to learn that we were nominated for an award! Actually, it was two award nominations! We think that is so very cool! Thank you Raising Daisy! Getting nominated for this award made us and our mom very happy! As most of you know, the last couple of weeks have been a little rough for us here at Dogs N Pawz, so this award really helped to cheer us up. We were so excited that we jumped up and down and barked and grinned very big doggy grins! We thinks Miss Shiloh is watching us from above and jumping and barking and grinning too!
The One Lovely Blog award requirements are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. √ Check!
- Share 7 things about yourself. √ Check!
- Nominate other bloggers you admire. √ Check!
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know. √ Check!
Here goes…seven things about us:
1. Scout loves to sleep in mom and dad’s bed. We don’t think it’s fair cause they make us (Teddy and Ash) sleep in the sun room. Mom tries to justify it by saying that all of us wouldn’t fit in the bed together. Whatever you say, mom 🙂
2. Teddy’s favorite place in the house is on top of the a/c vent in the kitchen. He comes straight in the house and goes straight for the vent. He is a lot smarter than we give him credit for.
3. Ash will eat anything. Just saying….she eats bugs, spiders, locusts…anything that crawls or flies. We think that is kind of gross.
4. We love our treats! Doh!
5. The best time of the day is when we are inside with mom and dad! We love to be in the house just lounging!
6. We don’t like to go to the vet. Mom says we are about due for our yearly vaccinations. Ugg!
7. We miss our Shiloh 😥 She kept the peace between all of us and she had such a silly bark!
The Beautiful Blogger Award requirements are:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. √ Check!
- Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog. √ Check!
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award. √ Check!
I am going to combine my nominations for these two awards and share the following great blogs! If you don’t like accepting awards, that’s okay! We want to share your blogs with our friends and if you like getting awards…that’s great too!
Thank you for thinking of us Raising Daisy! In our books…you are the very bestest!
Filed under: Posts about Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!