This ‘N That Thursday: Catching Up!
I have to admit, mommy is terrible when it comes to awards…at least she has been for the past few months. I know she has had some things going on…like moving hu sis home, getting hu bro’s house ready to sell (even though I think hu bro and daddy are backing out on selling it), sick dogs, etc. Things are kind of slowing down (we can only hope) and mommy is feeling guilty about the awards. Don’t get me wrong, we love to get awards! It makes us so happy and we get warm fuzzies all over when we get an award 😀
We are so sorry it has taken us so long to do this, but as the saying goes, better late than never!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you. Done.
- Answer five super sweet questions. Done!
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post. Done.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen bloggers (Miss Harper Lee says, “That’s 13, for those of you who don’t cook or visit the pastry shop”). Done!
- Notify your nominees on their blogs. Will do that soon!
The last time we received this award I (Scout) answered all the questions. We decided to let Phe answer the questions this time!
- Cookies or cake? I’m going to say cake cause I haven’t had any cookies but I have had cake. Remember when I counter surfed and got the whole cake off the counter for Teddy and me? It was yummy, so I will have to go with cake!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Mommy never gives us chocolate so I wouldn’t know if I liked it or not. I do like vanilla yogurt, so I will go with vanilla!
- Favorite sweet treat? It has to be watermelon! Mommy gave us some the other day and I gobbled it down. It was really good!
- When do you crave sweet things most? I would say all of the time! I love to eat. Maybe it has something to do with being in the animal shelter for so long and not getting all the good stuff that I get at my new home! This has been a new adventure for me and I have to say…I like it!
- Sweet nickname? I don’t really have a sweet nickname but I have lots of nicknames. Mommy calls me Phe Phe and Phe-ferita! I don’t think those are sweet nicknames but they will do! Mommy also says I am a mess! Does that count?
My nominees for the Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
- Sand Spring Chesapeakes
- Heart Like a Dog
- Talking Dogs Blog
- Kirbys Dawg Blog
- The Poodle and Dog Blog
- Carma Poodale
- Bringing Up Bella
- Words with Wieners
- Life as a Champ
- Cinnamon: Our Spicy Cocker Spaniel
- Mollie and Alfie
- Misty Shores Chesapeakes
The next award was passed on to us by Sue from over at the Talking Dogs Blog. Thank you Sue for passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to us. When Sue passed on the award she mentioned that we had started the Tuesday’s Tails Blog Hop for shelter animals. We just wanted to say thank you to Sue for the award and for participating in our blog hop!
This award is suppose to be passed on to 15 bloggers. Wow! We’ll try to do our best! We are suppose to share share seven things about ourselves so we will share seven things about Phe!
- She follows mom everywhere! We call her mom’s shadow!
- She snores really loud!
- The humans have to be careful cause she likes to nibble on their faces. She’s a weird one!
- She jumps the iron fence into mom’s garden and poops in the garden. Why can’t she go where the rest of us go? Like in the yard?
- She likes to chew and unfortunately, she has chewed up a couple of couches, an ottoman, a pillow and the list goes on. We think you get the picture!
- She was suppose to be hu bro’s dog but she escapes from his backyard and now she lives here with us. She even got to go back to doggy jail cause she dug out!
- She likes to torment Teddy by jumping on him and nibbling on him. Teddy doesn’t like it!
And now for the nominations:
- A Tail of Two Cardis
- Yoda the Pit Bull
- We Live In A Flat
- Parker Chronicles
- Bark and Chatter
- The Lazy Pit Bull
- Gizmos Terrier Torrent
- My GBGV Life
- Wag ‘N Woof Pets
- All Things Collie
- Grandmas Mad 3 Ring Circus
- Sheba’s Life Story
- Cascadian Nomads Blog
- A Coonhound’s Tales
- Life Embarked
OMG! This has taken way too long! We have two more awards to catch up on but we will have to wait until tomorrow! If you don’t like accepting awards, that’s okay! We want to share your blogs with our friends and if you like getting awards…that’s great too! We have more nominations tomorrow and we still have to let you know that we passed an award on to you!!! That may have to wait until this evening! Have a great Thursday!
Filed under: Posts about Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!