Tuesday’s Tails Blog Hop
This is a new Blog Hop that I am starting in hopes of helping shelter animals find their new forever homes. There are so many shelter animals out there waiting to find their new forever home that I thought featuring a shelter animal once a week might help in getting them adopted. Who knows? If one shelter animal finds a home from all us bloggers blogging about it; well, that’s one shelter animal that is being loved and taken care of…one more than if we hadn’t been blogging about them. So what do you say? Are you ready to join in and see what Blogville can do?
This Blog Hop is open to anyone that wants to blog about shelter animals. You don’t have to be a pet blogger to join in the crusade!
The Blog Hop will be starting this Tuesday, April 30th. I am leaving it open all week so you can post and link up when it is most convenient for you.
Please spread the word to your friends if you think they would be interested in joining! The more the better!
Want to join this important adventure?
- Write a post featuring a shelter animal from your local shelter, local rescue, PetFinder, etc.
- Share your Tuesday’s Tails post on your blog.
- Link up your Blog Name and URL using the Linky Tool that will be below my post.
- Grab our button from our sidebar and include it in your Tuesday’s Tails post.
- Visit as many other blogs on the linky list as you like, leave a comment and let them know you are visiting from the Tuesday’s Tails Blog Hop!
You can grab the badge here…..
<div align="center"><a href="http://dogsnpawz.com" title="Dogs N Pawz" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t554/DogsNPawz/TuesdaysTailsBlogHopOfficialBadge_zpsb5025ffe.jpg" alt="Dogs N Pawz" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We hope you will join us!